looking to find help for MIL 86 very mild dementia

Looking for someone to assist with showering 1x a week grocery shopping 1x a week and library /post office / bank visit 1 x a week as well ... maybe 7 hour of car a week but broken up ... how can i go about something like this? we  cannot afford more she has medicare part d aarp and has a reverse morgagte  ... aka financially in the pooper at the moment and I just know she needs more help but I take care of m son who has autism full time .. so I am unable to care for her as well ..email me hahaqtsara@aim.com if you have information how this can be accomplished with what insurance she has now and financial issues... We also would be willing to work with a person who would live with us sharing the kitchen bathroom in Ramsey Nj for a lesser rent in trade of help with mom :) 

asked Jun 23, 2016 by hahaqtsara
reshown Jan 26 by alexkent
0 votes

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome to Care At Home New Jersey, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.

Most popular tags

Care At Home New Jersey does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on this website. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.